The Ron Says!

The Ron Says!
Doing what I do best...talk!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011











My Favorite Places to Eat,








From time to time I will also be posting about my favorite restaraunts, mostly I will be emphasizing on Claremont eaterys. For my first post I'll talk about my favorite restaraunt in Claremont, Dr. Grubbs. Dr. Grubbs is described as healthy California cuisine. When I go I usually go for my favorite which is grilled blackened salmon with a lemon thyme sauce served on a bed of cous cous.
The basic menu is very simple you start by choosing a proten which is either a grilled salmon or chicken or a grilled blackened salmon or blackened chicken. You then choose a sauce that goes with the protein..sun dried pesto sauce, lemon thyme sauce, apple aioli sauce and there are others. If you are unsure as to what sauce to choose the cooks will always make good suggestions. After that you choose a side which varies from the aforementioned cous cous, rice pilaf, mixed vegetables and potatoes as well. There are also other items that have been added to the menu which include any salad using the proteins. They have also incorporated tofu as well which my vegetarian friends say is pretty good.
The prices are very reasonable 2 people can eat a good portioned and filling but not fattening meal for about $20. So if you are ever in Claremont and not sure where to eat..Dr Grubbs is an excellent choice. They are open Mon-Sat and you can phone ahead your order.

No comments: