The Ron Says!

The Ron Says!
Doing what I do best...talk!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bush and the Reagan Library (10-21-2005)

So Im flipping channels and I come across the dedication of The Air Force One exhibit at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley. Reagan was by far one of the greatest presidents ever...he was the reason I became a Republican. Then the reason I stopped being a Republican begins talking.  George W. speaks of Reagan's accomplishments and then compares the war on terror to the cold war with the communists and then just talks about the war on terror.
Hello....did I miss somethig I thought this was a dedication at the "Reagan"  library, not that idiot Bush justifying the war in Iraq.  Was it too much to talk about a man who was 100 times the President Bush is. Rather than talk about the accomplishments of Reagan...Bush sought to improve his own image. Let me tell you something Bush....In the 80's a country called Libya was committing terroristic acts against western interests.  Reagan sent a couple of bombs up Qadhafi's ass and I do believe they were never heard from until recently when he approached the west in a friendly manner.
Bush is by far one of the worst Presidents of the 20th Centuries and week after week he provides me more ammunition for my opinion.

No comments: