The Ron Says!

The Ron Says!
Doing what I do best...talk!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Why must people be so hateful to each other? (8-31-2004)

Why if somebody posts an innocent question asking for help on "My Space", does somebody always have to follow up with some foul comment. I grew up with the phrase "If you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all'. Here is an example of what I mean...... In the Love and Relationship Forum...A girl asked for help on how to approach a guy she liked....the responses she got criticized her for using caps and cussing her out. Then a guy questioned her age?? What does that have to do with anything? Im 33 and still have a hard time approaching women. If I see a post I dont like.....get this.....I SKIP IT!!! I dont waste my time or make myself look like an idiot disrespecting somebody that I dont know.....but then again, I was brought up learning respect for others, which is a foreign concept nowadays!

No comments: