The Ron Says!

The Ron Says!
Doing what I do best...talk!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Super Bowl 41

Well another Super Bowl has come and gone. Congratulations to the Colts and the Colts fans for winning the Super Bowl, being a lifelong Raiders fan myself I forget what it's like to win a Super Bowl. I like many of my fellow Raider fans have something in common with the Cuban community in Miami...we are on a death watch as well. Whereas the Cubans are waiting for Fidel Castro to die and evidently are ready to party in the Orange Bowl when he does, us Raider fans wait for the day Al Davis goes belly up. For those that dont know who the guy is..Al Davis is the owner of the Raiders and single handedly responsible for them sucking ass right now.  In 1998 he drafted a kicker (Sebastian Janikowski) in the 1st fucking round...you know who the very next pick was? Shaun Alexander of the Seahawks!! Good going Al!!
Now Al goes and hires a guy that has no NFL coaching experience. I applied for the job I figured my years of playing Madden on various systems and my 2 years of Powder Puff Coaching would be enough...but Al said I was over qualified.
After 28+ years of being a Raiders fan all I have to say is "Go Carolina Panthers"!!! Those that know me know I liked them from there first year playing so its all good!

No comments: