The Ron Says!

The Ron Says!
Doing what I do best...talk!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

So I Live In the Past Part 10

Cruising Magnolia
Well guess what since my vocal cords are fucked up and can barely talk right now...I'm home and have decided to write yet another blog today...
The City of Riverside is about 54 miles east of Los Angeles...and back in the day oh about 1992 it was a great spot to cruise...Magnolia Ave to be exact. People brought out there cars and would bump their tunes and cruise up and down the road...nowdays I don't get the point of cruising...but back then it was a great way to meet hot women. We would cruise and then park in a Taco Bell parking lot and just chill. One night that chilling almost got us hurt.
Joe, Peter, Ricky and myself were sitting outside Taco Bell just munching down on some good ole 59 cent tacos and 79 cent burritos. We look up and out of the corner of our eyes we see a guy with a bat go after another car and try hitting the window with the bat...the car peels out and begins to take off...we are thinking holdy shit what the hell is going on??
All of a sudden we hear what sounds like firecrackers...and all we hear is "he's got a gun"!!! The four of us jump out of our seats and jump into Joe's car....Joe who normally slowly backs up starts and peels out...we are basically jumping into the car...out of the corner of my eye I see somebody with a 22. Calibur running down the street shooting at the car that was being hit with a bat...we took off like a bat out of hell. People were running everywhere...this guy with the gun jumps into a car and takes off.
We go the opposite direction. Turns out we each wound up with what we were eating on our clothes. I had sour cream all over my shirt...lol Thats how crazy we ran

No comments: